Benefits of Membership
· Exclusive business referrals between Chamber Members
· Listed in NACC-IL membership Directory with Link to your website
· Publishing your events, recent business awards, or any other business news to the NACC-IL website and/or Monthly e-Newsletter
· Networking opportunities at Chamber luncheons, meetings, and other events
· Certification as a Native-Owned business
· Training Programs
· Marketing Opportunities
· Business Highlights
· Advertising opportunities on our website and monthly newsletter
· Discount rates on Chamber sponsored business seminars
· Assistance in developing or promoting your business to the Native American community
SAYING IT ANOTHER WAY
It’s not just who you know, it’s who others know. Networking is powerful.
Stand out and get noticed in your community, among your Native American business owners, public entities and the tribes.
Raise your reputation in Indian Country and the business community through membership.
Get a competitive edge over non-members with exclusive training opportunities on a variety of topics.
Increase your purchasing power through members only discounts and perks.
HAVE A VOICE
Gain a say in what happens in government through the Chamber’s advocacy efforts on issues affecting Indian Country and Native-owned businesses.
Receive selected pro bono business services if you are an American Indian.